Northamerican Alied Fruit Experimenters

Northamerican Alied Fruit Experimenters
nafex list at ibiblio - http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/nafex

Saturday, November 21, 2020

Re: [nafex] This nafex list: attachments

> On Nov 21, 2020, at 2:02 PM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Also, about this list, you can attach images or documents to your posts.

I'd like to request that people keep the size and number of attachments fairly low.

I have a slow internet connection and sometimes if someone tries to send a really large attachment, or a large number of attachments in the same email, it jams everything up so nothing comes through until I log on to my webmail (which isn't how I generally access my email so I sometimes have to hunt up the password) and delete the one causing the problem.

A couple of pictures in what at least my program calls small or medium size should be fine. -- the email Lawrence sent to the vegetables thread just now came through with no problems.


-- Rivka; Finger Lakes NY, Zone 6A now I think
Fresh-market organic produce, small scale




__________________
nafex mailing list
nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
Northamerican Allied Fruit Experimenters
subscribe/unsubscribe|user config|list info:
https://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/nafex

No comments:

Post a Comment