Northamerican Alied Fruit Experimenters

Northamerican Alied Fruit Experimenters
nafex list at ibiblio - http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/nafex

Saturday, November 21, 2020

Re: [nafex] Gearing up for next year

I am in central NC zone 7a. But very high humidity, pest pressure.

My most successful crops are persimmons (Asian and American), European
pears and Kieffer pear, blueberries, mulberries, grapes, aronia, jujube,
and figs (figs may be marginal for cold tolerance in your area). I have
struggled with pawpaws, but it just appears to be a problem with my
site- I am not sure.

Elizabeth

On 11/21/2020 8:57 AM, Craig Evankoe wrote:
> I recently moved to western Kentucky and need recommendations on what fruit trees will grow well here in spite of the humidity. Also sources of scion wood and rootstock would be helpful.
>
> Sent from my iPad
> __________________

--
Elizabeth Hilborn, DVM
Bee Well Mobile Veterinary Services, PLLC
beewellvet.com

__________________
nafex mailing list
nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
Northamerican Allied Fruit Experimenters
subscribe/unsubscribe|user config|list info:
https://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/nafex

No comments:

Post a Comment