Northamerican Alied Fruit Experimenters

Northamerican Alied Fruit Experimenters
nafex list at ibiblio - http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/nafex

Monday, April 1, 2019

Re: [nafex] list is alive!

Lawrence, I apologize. I didn't mean to insult you.

I misunderstood what you said about signing up people from the Sanet group and about batch subscribing members of this list.

Again, I apologize.

-- Rivka

> On Apr 1, 2019, at 5:43 PM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Apr 1, 2019 at 3:53 PM Road's End Farm <organic87@frontiernet.net <mailto:organic87@frontiernet.net>>
> wrote:
>
>>
>> Please do not create any accounts for me anywhere without my explicit
>> agreement -- in fact if it's possible for you to do that, that would be
>> pretty unnerving.
>>
>
> Sorry, that's not my thing. I didn't spend thousands of hours and dollars
> since 1988 voluntarily creating and maintaining online agriculture
> resources to encounter such an implied accusation.
> Not directed at you but a hilarious sign that hung an the local Graveley
> Tractor dealership in my area:
> "Have a problem with our service? Go to Helen Waite, head of our complaints
> department.
>
> Cheers
>
>
> --
> Lawrence F. London, Jr.

__________________
nafex mailing list
nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
Northamerican Allied Fruit Experimenters
subscribe/unsubscribe|user config|list info:
https://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/nafex

No comments:

Post a Comment