Northamerican Alied Fruit Experimenters

Northamerican Alied Fruit Experimenters
nafex list at ibiblio - http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/nafex

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

[nafex] Miller kiwis


I was recently given four mature fruiting arguta kiwis. The former owner didn't know the varieties but he is quite certain he acquired them from Miller Nurseries maybe 6-7 yrs ago. I'd really like to know what they are. Does anyone have old Miller Catalogs or remember what they might have offered? It's not an obvious variety like Anna (red skin) kens red (red inside) Michigan state (huge) etc. but appears to be medium sized and green inside and out. I've tried finding it on Internet archive's the "way back machine" but no luck yet. I think I would need the URL for that to work.
-Devin Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment