Northamerican Alied Fruit Experimenters

Northamerican Alied Fruit Experimenters
nafex list at ibiblio - http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/nafex

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Re: [nafex] Another scion wood offer

I have a couple small trees but I think the scionwood isn't great.  Could maybe send you a tree but for the $s you could find a lot more & better scionwood!

On Thursday, February 4, 2016 2:36 PM, Jim Fruth <jimfruth@charter.net> wrote:

Do you have Frost Bite Apple?

Jim Fruth


-----Original Message-----
From: tanis grif
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2016 2:13 PM
To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: [nafex] Another scion wood offer

I haven't done my scion collecting yet this winter, so if anyone wants any
that I've offered in prior years, please speak up.  I'll try to get a stick
or 2 for you.

    On Wednesday, February 3, 2016 6:50 PM, fuwa fuwa usagi
<fuwafuwausagi@muchomail.com> wrote:

Gang,

Each year I try and extend the same generosity so many have shown to me, to
others....


__________________
nafex mailing list
nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
Northamerican Allied Fruit Experimenters
subscribe/unsubscribe|user config|list info:
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/nafex

No comments:

Post a Comment