Northamerican Alied Fruit Experimenters

Northamerican Alied Fruit Experimenters
nafex list at ibiblio - http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/nafex

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

[nafex] Wild Peach Seed

During my search for Siberian C peach seed, I encountered a site that
offered "wild peach seed from Northern China." That is where peaches
originated, I was told, so I ordered some. The seeds are tiny, about the
same size as Sib C peach seed that I got out of Canada years ago. The down
side of this transaction is that the Hong Kong people who sent them to me
avoided U.S. inspection by lying about the contents. Just in case the seeds
brought some unwanted surprise, I soaked them in bleach - now I hope they
germinate.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Paul
Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 3:40 PM
To: nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
Subject: Re: [nafex] nafex Digest, Vol 202, Issue 1

Hello,
I'm also interested in a source of Siberian Peach seeds, if anyone is aware.

/nafex

__________________
nafex mailing list
nafex@mailman1.ibiblio.org
Northamerican Allied Fruit Experimenters
subscribe/unsubscribe|user config|list info:
http://mailman1.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/nafex

No comments:

Post a Comment