Northamerican Alied Fruit Experimenters

Northamerican Alied Fruit Experimenters
nafex list at ibiblio - http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/nafex

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Re: [nafex] Voles and Controlling Them

> Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 12:43:13 -0500
> From: Steve Herje <loneroc1@gmail.com>
> To: North American Fruit Explorers <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>
> Subject: Re: [nafex] Voles and Controlling Them
> Message-ID:
> <CAKqHSS9SrYALb2K_rS0HpQ-jKpY=-NTBJKucoKJdYmqREFsnjw@mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
>
> Anyone know what brand of trap they're referring to? The only one I
> found
> on line got pretty poor reviews. Thanks. Steve H.

I've had a Tin Cat trap. It's the ramp type, and works very well. No
bait needed, curiosity seems to be enough. I left it unattended in
storage for a while, and found several skeletons inside when I got it
out! I got it as a teenager to catch mice for my snake (late 80's) and
it just recently broke. I plan on getting another one soon.

Alex
__________________
nafex mailing list
nafex@lists.ibiblio.org
Northamerican Allied Fruit Experimenters
subscribe/unsubscribe|user config|list info:
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/nafex

No comments:

Post a Comment